Home is where your story begins. ACU can help get it started.
At Assiniboine Credit Union, your mortgage doesn't just come with a great rate, it comes with expert advice from our local mortgage advisors.
Book an appointment today to meet with a mortgage specialist—online, by phone or in person!
Why get a mortgage with ACU?
When you own your home, you can build the life you've always imagined, and getting the right mortgage is a great place to start. Our local mortgage specialists are here to help you find the right mortgage to meet your needs. They’ve used their expertise and experience to help thousands of members, and they’re ready to help you.
Contact an ACU mortgage specialist for more information on:
- Fixed and variable mortgage rates
- Term, rate and down payment options
- Payment frequency and cadence options
- Legal, insurance and home purchase costs
- Other homeownership costs
- Savings strategies
- Pre-approval advantages and requirements
ACU is building strong, diverse communities, one mortgage at a time. We're ready to help you realize your homeownership dreams.
Mortgage application checklist
2. Down payment confirmation, e.g. financial statements from the last 90 days
3. Basic financials, e.g. current assets and liabilities
5. Property details, e.g. the real estate listing, purchase agreement, and property tax details
ACU Mortgage Rates
As of October 6, 2023, ACU is offering these mortgage rates.
2-year fixed mortgage
5-year fixed mortgage
5-year variable closed mortgage
*Rates are subject to change without notice at any time.
You may also be interested in